Anatomy of the Power & Buck Lateral Series Video
The DVD/Video contains game footage, whiteboard instruction and diagrams covering the in depth the power series and the buck lateral series.
Anatomy of the Power & Buck Lateral Series Clinic Recording
1. Inside out action- Dive- Sweep
2. Wing T Evolved from the Buck Sweep Play
3. Forces the defense to play the whole field
4. Deception and power without the mesh of the spin series.
5. Good passing series
6. Kills the Blocking back key readers
7. Ball is always snapped to spin back who dives into the line.
8. Spin back has two traps (strong and weak)
9. Blocking back pivots 180 degrees
10.Halfback runs the sweep route
11.Wingback will block or run the counter
12.Jump pass and toss sweep pass are highly effective
Anatomy of the Power & Buck Lateral Series Clinic Notes
32 Page PDF
Coach Tom Lewis
**Note: The Videos are in WMV (Windows Media Video) format**