Anatomy Series Installations DVDs/Videos
All Four of the Anatomy Series Installation DVDs/Videos for one low Price. Anatomy of the Triple Spin, Anatomy of the Full Spin, Anatomy of the Half Spin Jet, and Anatomy of the Power and Buck Lateral.
Clinic Recordings with Clinic Notes
The Unbalanced Single Wing and the Triple Spin Series Clinic Recording
1. Basics of Coach Lewis' Unbalanced Single Wing
2. Introduction to the Triple Spin Series
1 hour, 25 minutes
73 page PDF
Anatomy of the Power & Buck Lateral Series Clinic Recording
1. Inside out action- Dive- Sweep
2. Wing T Evolved from the Buck Sweep Play
3. Forces the defense to play the whole field
4. Deception and power without the mesh of the spin series.
5. Good passing series
6. Kills the Blocking back key readers
7. Ball is always snapped to spin back who dives into the line.
8. Spin back has two traps (strong and weak)
9. Blocking back pivots 180 degrees
10.Halfback runs the sweep route
11.Wingback will block or run the counter
12.Jump pass and toss sweep pass are highly effective
32 Page PDF
Coach Tom Lewis
**Note: The Videos are in WMV (Windows Media Video) format**